Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I purchased this like a birthday existing & new job gift for my boyfriend

I purchased this being a birthday existing & new job gift for my boyfriend, and he loves it! The black looks better in person than it did online, too - the white stitching is not as visible as I thought it would be. He carries it to work every day and it looks very professional without being too stuffy. This is a fantastic bag. Like all Baggallini, it is super organized. I particularly like the contrasting lining. It makes it much easier to find things. The bottle holders on the side are huge! The tote sits nicely by itself. You won't regret this purchase. It is one of the best panel loading backpacks I have seen so far. It is a beautifyl piece and it fits my back very well. Love this bag! So so cute. Glad I got it (Vaudeville) before it sold out. I have a lot of Lesportsac bags but I use this one everyday since I recieved it. I wish it has side pockets to hold a baby bottle or water bottle. I like this bag. It's big enough for all my student needs and distributes weight over the straps very comfortably. I was at first concerned if this bag would be too small since it is the smallest of all the Patagonia packs, but after getting it and using it Canvas Messenger Bags, I think it's the perfect size for a college student. Any bigger and it would be inconvenient. What I love the most about this backpack though (apart from the great weight distribution) is the laptop sleeve/protection feature. The bottom of the pack is padded to protect your laptop and I think it does a GREAT job of it. Love this bag Black Hip Messenger Bag, glad I purchased it! This lunch bag is so cute & functional!It holds a toddler's lunch great and has room for sippy cups. I would definitely recommend this bag to another mother Canvas Shopping Bag! Absolutely loved packing in this bag. I was amazed at how much actually fit inside of it (I was skeptical at first).Love the look of the hardsider as well.Only issue I have is that the handle on the top is loose after 1 use; I tried to tighten the screw that's holding it in but it appears to be stripped (and it shouldn't as it was it's first use; was not checked so I was the only one that lifted it with the handle!).Other than that I like the bag. Fits nicely in the overhead bin on even the smaller jets. My daughter specifically requested this back pack for the organizational aspect of it. She's a student who won't use a book bag and this is the first back pack she found she actually will use anda liked. She is now junior in high school... Wish we would have found it sooner!.

No comments:

Post a Comment